home > about us > careers
Tackhosting's approach is to foster creativity and cooperation in the pursuit of a common goal: creating the world's best hosting company. In doing so, we have developed two strong revenue streams in managed services and enterprise hosting infrastructures, enabling us to attain profitability in a confused marketplace and challenging economy. While providing services counted on by the small and medium-sized businesses that are the backbone of America, you'll enjoy challenging projects and an educational work environment.
To make this vision a reality, Tackhosting's culture is strong and inclusive. Tackhosting is looking for exceptional people who take pride in designing and implementing something better than others do. That means people who are willing to put in the extra effort to design, test, implement, test, roll out, document, train, and so on.
Are you exceptional at what you do?
- Thrive on working in small teams to develop innovative solutions to a myriad of problems encountered by other people?
- Enjoy the feeling you get when you train people to use what you've built specifically to help them?
- Think it would be fun to develop solutions that can help hundreds of businesses work more efficiently and more profitably?
- Live to make other companies perform better for THEIR customers?
If you're an outstanding systems administrator, systems engineer, network engineer, or software developer, read on ...
What we generally look for when hiring great people:
- People with broad knowledge and expertise in many different areas of computer science, including operating systems, networks, data mining, information retrieval, security, performance optimization, and related areas.
- People with world-class programming skills.
- People with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- People who are passionate about their work and are great colleagues.
- People who enjoy working in a high-energy, unstructured environment on very small project teams to build amazing solutions used by lots of companies every day.
Apply for a job
Tackhosting's hiring practice includes reference checks and interviews with potential colleagues, not just hiring managers. Above all, we look with equal importance for:
- An absolutely commanding knowledge in a particular area or strong knowledge across multiple realms of expertise.
- An enjoyable attitude and patient communications skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- generic cialis online best price.
Tackhosting is hiring in the Arizona and Minnisota markets.
If you think you'd enjoy working in an environment like the one described in these sections and you have a strong record of accomplishment in a fast-paced technology environment, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to: